We would like to inform you that GSB OILLESS are switching to UDF system in data management.
But what actually is UDF?
UDF (Universal Disk Format) is a configuration file known as ISO/IEC 13346 and ECMA-167 is an open, vendor-neutral file System.
It is a user-based design moule. You can now use our products in your designs in a simpler, flexible and faster way.
With UDF you will be able for;
- Design without downloading more than 1 data
- To go beyond the standard in material selection
- Select data without corrections in design table
- To prevent errors that may occur in the order
- Provide improvement in design times and more….
We are pleased to be able to offer you this opportunity. Visit our website www.gsb-oilless.com
And have fun with the application.
We recommend that you pass this information on to your design department.